How do you fix a hole in wool?
How to Repair Moth Holes in Wool Fabric
- Choose a thread that blends in with the material in your wool garment. …
- Thread a fine needle with a short length of thread.
- Turn your garment inside out to conceal your needlework. …
- When you are finished sewing, tie the mending thread on the inside of your fabric to secure the ends.
How do you increase stitches evenly?
To increase several stitches evenly across a row, you must figure out the best spacing for these increases in the same row.
- Take the number of stitches to be added and add 1. …
- Divide the total number of stitches on your needle by the number of spaces between the increases.