How do I adjust the speed on my Brother sewing machine?
Slide the sewing speed controller to the left or right to select the desired sewing speed. – Sliding the sewing speed controller to the left will sew at a slower speed. – Sliding the speed controller to the right will sew at a faster speed.
Where is the speed control on a Brother sewing machine?
One of the settings that you can change is the speed controller. That’s the slide button at the top of your machine that allows you to control the speed at which you sew.
How do I turn off the speed controller on my Brother sewing machine?
Error message “Change speed controller mode to off”
- To turn the speed controller OFF.
- Turn on the sewing machine.
- Press in the operation panel.
- Press , , and (arrow keys) until is selected.
- Press . …
- Press to select OFF.
How do I slow down my brother industrial sewing machine?
How to slow down speed of industrial sewing machine
- Changing a clutch motor to a servo motor. …
- Change the hand wheel (flywheel) of industrial sewing machine. …
- Change the pulley of sewing machine motor. …
- Buy a speed reducer for your heavy duty sewing machine.