How do you crochet step by step?
How to begin
- Step 1: Hold crochet hook in right hand and make a slip knot on hook.
- Step 2: Bring yarn over hook from back to front and grab it with hook.
- Step 3: Draw hooked yarn through slip knot and onto hook. …
- Step 4: Skip the first chain stitch.
- Step 5: Insert hook into center of next chain stitch.
Can you add stitches to a crochet blanket?
You can make it bigger by using a hook that is a few sizes bigger than the recommended size in the pattern. … Larger stitches will make your crochet blanket broader and airier. Add chains to the pattern. The easiest and most straightforward way to make your crochet blanket bigger is by adding chains to the pattern.